Monday, October 9, 2017

CDC Variation and Draft End Panel

Finally,

We have received our CDC variation and draft end panel today!!

After going through it with a fine toothed comb, we have had to make a few minor changes which weren't correct. This doesn't bother me too much as I have to admit that admin usually do take a while but this time it was pretty quick.

Now we are finally on the home stretch with building our new home!

Still waiting on our Construction plans and the Final End Panel to move forward and start on site which we can apparently expect by the end of next week. This gives the builder 8 days to live up to their word!

It is going to be a little bit difficult to keep on top of them as my husband and I will be overseas for the whole month of November. However hard it may be to keep on top of them, I will still have access to my emails and will probably still harass them cause lets be honest here, I want my slab poured by Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment