Sunday, August 26, 2018

Week 31: Glass blocks, Pantry Shelving and Kitchen Splash back

So its WEEK 31 and there has only been three things that have been done in ONE WHOLE WEEK.

Sigh, you can imagine my frustration at this stage.

1. Glass blocks for granny flat done
2. Pantry shelving completed
3. Kitchen Splash Back in.

Still to be completed:

1. Door locks
2. Rest of the light switches and powerpoint caps need to be placed on.
3. Rails for bathrooms need to be completed.
4. Laundry tub needs to go in.
5. Laundry shoot needs to be cut out
6. Linen & Walk in robe shelving
7. Aircon Unit
8. Carpet
9. Driveway

I feel like this damn list is never ending. Realistically we should be in by now, but who knows when that will be cause our supervisor hasn't been in contact with us for almost TWO WEEKS.

Yeah I can't wait until this is over. To be honest, I am more over it than excited. It sucks.

I don't have pictures this week cause I refuse to give them free marketing this week for only doing THREE things on the list of many to be done. Almost two weeks over the contract date. Wonder what the excuse is this time.........

No comments:

Post a Comment