Monday, July 16, 2018

Beacon Lighting Update

So, on my last post I stated that we had chose our lighting. I decided to upload some photos of what we had chosen just so I can look back at these posts when it is all done and remember all the steps it took to get there!

Firstly, our dining room will have three pendants all the same on a white bar from Beacon as per below.

There will be the below pendants hanging on this bar all the same length.

Light for the stairwell:

 All the bulbs will be the same as the below as we wanted to keep it uniform and structured.

Next is our alfresco light/fan :)


I am so excited to see all our selections come together!
Not long to go now for us and it is just so hard to concentrate on anything else when I know that we could be moving so soon. I have a little bit of anxiety packing all my stuff though I must say. Especially all my products and makeup - eeeeeeeeeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment