Sunday, July 15, 2018

Week 26: Kitchen Benchtop's & Bathroom Wall Tiles

I know I just gave an update for end of week 25 however, hubby was on site today to check on the build and sent me these photos which practically almost stopped my heart from excitement.

Monday - we have had the wall tiles started, kitchen bench tops went in AND PAINTING HAS STARTED!

One more bit of good news is that hubby spoke to the tiler today and he gave us an insight and said the main floor tiles are due to be laid in 2 weeks along with the carpet after all the inside finishing are done! Does this mean they are going to push to have all the mirrors all the screens. all the everything else done by two weeks? What?! Lets hope this is the case cause I just really need to be in my new home!

Its really starting to look like a home now and I am beyond excited.

Below photos :)




No comments:

Post a Comment