Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Week 24: Update from SS

Hi guys!

So hubby spoke to our SS yesterday and he said there is going to be a lot of progress done on the house within the next two weeks.

- Kitchen delivery & Installation.
- Bathroom Vanities delivery & Installation.
- Electrical cut outs.
- Doors to be fitted.
- Architraves to go on.
- Tiling begins most likely towards end of week 25.

How exciting!

I am pretty happy with this given that we have had so many weeks with no one on site, I feel like hopefully this will make up for it (if the tradies show up and do the work).

However, there is still so much to be done by us!

- We still need to choose our blinds/shutters.
- Still to choose our lighting.
- Still to purchase a new Fridge.
- Still to purchase a Washing machine.
- Still to purchase a dryer.
- Still to purchase my own ikea wardrobe!

The things we need to do before we move in are quite critical to me as we have a puppy and the fences need to be installed and there needs to be grass before we can move. I'm starting to fear that we won't have time as hubby works most weekends and cant really work on the house. Might need to ask some family members for some help.

How far am I in my packing stage? haha do not ask. So far all I've done is clear out my wardrobe of old a dingy clothes and clothes that I practically didnt wear.
Next steps for me would be to:
- Clean out my shelves!
- Pack my paintings and frames that we are not using.
- Go through my products (hair etc).

HOPING we have six weeks to go, I need to get my sh*t sorted. Eek.

No comments:

Post a Comment