Monday, July 2, 2018

Week 23: WE HAVE STAIRS!

Can I get a hallelujah!

It is about time that we got our stairs!

Decided to do a drive by to the house on Sunday last week as our SS did not call us for an update. Went there and found that they had installed our stairs. Walkeda round the home as per usual to see if there was anything else that was different and they had made little cuts inside the gyprock as to where they would cut out the circles for the light fixtures.

Our doors were also delivered! So, without speaking to our SS I am going to ASSUME that the doors should be going on this week, and the electrical cut outs should be happening also.

Di Lorenzo had notified us to let us know that the tiles we chose for our bathroom were out of stock which was a great big bummer but we got over it and chose new ones. The lady who served me at Di Lorenzo also told me that our site was released for tiling mid July which I am hoping by then we will have our kitchen and bathroom deliveries.

It's getting close now and I can taste it!

Really just want to move innnnnnnn






No comments:

Post a Comment